Tickets for the 2018 Priceline Pharmacy Kooyong Classic will go on sale later in the year.
Please subscribe below to receive our emails to stay up to date with the latest Priceline Pharmacy Kooyong Classic news.
2018 Priceline Pharmacy Kooyong Classic – Conditions of Sale and Entry
These terms and conditions govern the supply of all tickets to the 2017 Priceline Pharmacy Kooyong Classic (the “Tournament”) and entry to the Tournament venue.
- Your ticket may not, without the prior written consent of the appointed ticket agency and IMG (the “Event Organiser”), be resold or offered for sale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Use of mobile phones at the venue is not permitted other than in designated areas and by officials working at the Tournament and for persons specifically authorized by the Event Organiser. You agree to comply with all notices at the venue and all directions from the Event Organiser, including directions in relation to silence whilst play is occurring and other matters. Standing or other activities that may distract players is not permitted in seated areas until the end of games or between matches. You must adhere to allocated seating. You may be removed from the venue if you do not comply with any direction from the Event Organiser or its representatives. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
- Tickets are not refundable or subject to exchange unless required by law. You are responsible for your tickets and lost, stolen or damaged tickets are not the responsibility of the Event Organiser. If a session’s play is cancelled after it has started (for example, because of bad weather), and more than one (1) hour of play has occurred during that session, you cannot exchange your ticket and you cannot obtain a refund. If the description of, or participants in, the Tournament change, you cannot exchange your ticket and you cannot obtain a refund. The Event Organiser is not liable to you for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expenses as a result of the Tournament or days/sessions of the Tournament being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- You understand that the layout of the venue may be unfamiliar to you, so you must take care at all times. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of any children accompanying you. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. The Event Organiser advises you that some areas of the venue are exposed to direct sunlight, heat and other elements. Seating may be in the sun for part or all of the days. Remember to stay hydrated and to use sun protection.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the Tournament and to the extent permitted by law you release the Event Organiser (including their directors, officers, employees, consultants, contractors, agents and volunteers), the Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, the host broadcaster, the Tournament’s sponsors, the Event Organiser’s sponsors, the host broadcast’s sponsors, participating players and all of their agents from any liability for any damage, loss, liability or injury you may suffer in relation to your attendance at the Tournament and the assumption of such risk and danger howsoever caused including without limitation due to any negligence or other act or omission of the Event Organiser or its representatives, agents, contractors and/or volunteers. You agree to compensate the Event Organiser for any damage, loss, liability or injury the Event Organiser may suffer as a result of your wilful, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at the Tournament.
- You grant permission to the Event Organiser and the Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club and their licensees to use your image or likeness in relation to any live or recorded television or any other media transmission or reproduction (including digital) in whole or in part of the Tournament.
- Your ticket does not grant you access to any official Tournament car park(s).
- These ticket terms and conditions may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions displayed at the venue.
- No cameras, video or audio equipments, PDA’s, radios, televisions, large eskies, stepladders, signs, banners, firearms, explosive devices, any item that could be used as a weapon; beach balls & other inflatable devices; bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller-blades/skates; camera tripods; any equipment, device or instrument capable of recording, distributing and/or transmitting scoring data and other statistical information relating to the Tournament for any commercial purposes (including sports betting);flags, banners or signs larger than 1m by 1m in size or with handles longer than 50cm in length; musical instruments &/or amplification equipment; unauthorised promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or flyers; laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers, dangerous goods, etc, will be permitted on the grounds of the Tournament.
- You agree not to transmit or facilitate transmission of any account, description, picture or reproduction of the Tournament (including via the aggregation of data/statistics) other than for private domestic purposes (that is, you cannot sell, license, broadcast, publish or otherwise commercially exploit them) without the written consent of the Event Organiser. In particular you may not make available any moving footage, sound recordings, series of still pictures or aggregation of data/statistics taken at the Tournament on the internet or to mobile devices via mobile wireless technology. All mobile phones/pagers must be turned off whilst in the venue unless otherwise authorised, or located in an area where use is permitted by the Event Organiser.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass bottles may be brought onto or taken from the grounds of the Tournament. Only sealed plastic bottles may be brought into the grounds of the Tournament. Pets are not permitted within the grounds of the Tournament.
- You are responsible for your own property whilst at the venue. The Event Organiser and/or Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought into the Tournament venue. For the safety and comfort of all patrons, any item or bag that is too large to fit under a seat must not be brought into MP and a limit of 1 bag per person applies. You must not leave bags or packages unattended at any time. For safety reasons, any unattended bags or packages may be removed and/or destroyed.
- Medical assistance and privacy. You authorize the Event Organiser, its medical contractors and any other third party medical service provider the Tournament to administer any medical assistance, treatment and/or transport you seek or to provide this on your behalf as deemed reasonably necessary in the circumstances (the costs of which you may be responsible for). In connection with any medical assistance, treatment and/or transport you seek or receive, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information and medical details concerning the incident to the Event Organiser, the Event Organiser’s insurers and any other relevant third parties as determined by the Event Organiser. Any personal information collected in accordance with this clause will not be used by the Event Organiser for marketing purposes.
- Soliciting autographs from Tournament players with the intent to sell is prohibited. You agree that you shall not seek autographs of players in order to sell such autographs, and you shall not pay another person to obtain an autograph for you.
- You hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which inspection may include, without limitation, metal detection.
- Tickets shall be liable to be surrendered to the Event Organiser (and the holder removed from, or refused access to, the grounds of the Tournament) if, in the opinion of the Event Organiser (who shall at all times act reasonably in the exercise of their discretion), the behaviour of the holder is, or could be considered to be dangerous, offensive, a nuisance or annoyance to other spectators, players, Tournament officials, marshals and/or security personnel, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively, or if the holder fails to obey any conditions of use, posted signs or instructions of Tournament officials, marshals and/or security personnel including, without limitation, any verbal or written instructions or prohibition on the use of mobile telephones, other electronic communication equipment, cameras, video, sound or image recorders and/or global positioning systems or similar positioning, tracking or measurement devices. Any person who is refused admission to the Tournament under these circumstances will be entitled to a full refund for their ticket. Any person who is removed from the Tournament under these circumstances after gaining entry will not be entitled to a refund of their ticket price.
- The Event Organiser may refuse you entry into, or remove you from, the venue if you do not obey these terms and conditions, you interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons at the Tournament, you have a lost, stolen, counterfeit, damaged or unreadable ticket or you have acquired your ticket from an unauthorised source, or the Event Organiser reasonably suspects you of any of the above.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion and without notice.