What is the Priceline Pharmacy Kooyong Classic Extreme Weather Policy?
The Priceline Pharmacy Kooyong Classic Extreme Weather Policy shall be applied as follows:
Once the observed Bureau of Meterology weather for Melbourne exceeds 38 Degrees Celsius, the Tournament Director shall have discretion to stop or suspend play at any time. The Tournament Director’s decision shall be based on consultation with the Tournament Doctor, Tournament Physiotherapist, Tournament Referee and other relevant factors including the weather forecast and state of play in the current match. Any match currently in play shall continue until the end of the current set or tie break. Should play be stopped or suspended, the Tournament Director shall have discretion to re-commence play at any time based on consideration of the above factors.
Is there disabled access throughout the venue?
Please phone the Ticketek Special Needs Hotline on 1300 665 915 for further information on Disabled Access to the venue.
Available: Mon – Sat(9am to 8pm AEST) & Sundays & Public Holidays(9am to 5pm AEST)
Is There An ATM Onsite?
Yes - there will be ATM facilities located amongst the food trucks in the Kooyong Common.
Is There Parking Available?
What Time Do The Gates Open?
Tuesday January 09 - 10:00am
Wednesday January 10 - 10:00am
Thursday January 11 - 10:00am
Friday January 12 - 10:00am
Match Schedule / Seating
The match schedule will be updated daily here however, please note the schedule is subject to change without prior warning. The draw on Thursday/Friday will be dependent on the outcome of matches Tuesday/Wednesday.
Seating is not allocated and is on a first come first serve basis. See full details on Gold and Silver tickets here.
Prohibited Items List
For the comfort and safety of patrons and players, the following items are NOT allowed into Kooyong Stadium:
- Animals (service animals permitted eg. guide dogs)
- Any item that may be used as a weapon
- Beach balls and other inflatable devices
- Audio recorders
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades/skates
- Camera tripods, monopods, telephoto camera lenses with a focal length capacity greater than 200mm
- Video cameras and handy cams
- Drink and food cans
- Chairs and stools
- Eskies and hampers
- Helium balloons
- Glass (including bottles)
- Large containers in excess of 1.5 litres
- Flags, banners or signs larger than 1.2m wide or with handles longer than 50cm in length
- Musical instruments and/or amplification equipment
- Unauthorised advertising or marketing materials or flyers
- Laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers
- Dangerous goods and any other item prohibited by legislation
**NOTE: Prams and strollers are not prohibited in seating areas
Children 16 and under
All children aged 16 and under are free, and do not require a ticket for entry. Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.